Calling fashion students! If you are looking for an internship in a dynamic and interesting environment within the fetish fashion industry, then we are looking for you, too!
Latex 101 is the UK’s most innovative and interesting latex clothing company and we are proud to set the agenda for latex fashion. People look to us for what’s new and interesting.
If you have a course requirement for an unpaid internship, we can help you to fulfil that in an interesting and dynamic company. We are in Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As the position is unpaid, we can consider applicants from anywhere in the world but your costs are your own.
You will need to provide
- Documentary evidence of your course requirement for an internship
- Details showing how your portfolio and interests are a good fit for what we do in Latex 101
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
- A covering letter introducing yourself and telling us why you’re interested in us
During your time with us you’ll be involved with
- The drudgery of the rubbish jobs that every proper company has to do and nobody loves doing (that’s the internship part)
- The cool jobs helping us to design new products, materials, accessories and garments
- Pattern cutting
- A small introduction to making latex clothing (but this will not be a big part of the internship unless the internship is pretty long).
We will give you
- A good picture of what it’s really like in fashion
- Feedback on you, your duties and how to use your skills
- A report or write-up as required for your course
What do you need to do?
Please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV along with any information that supports your experience, skills and interest in our company, to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will happen next?
We’ll acknowledge every application and we will consider all applications. We will interview the best candidates and may also offer paid trial work so that you can get a feel for what we want, and we can see your potential.