Do you want to work in fetish fashion? Keen on the industry and looking for a challenge? Would you like to be a part of our dynamic and successful team?
Latex 101 is growing. Following our recent launches of innovative products, which are setting the agenda in fetish fashion, we’re recruiting for a new member of our small team, based out of our workshop in West Lothian, between Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Grow your experience in the fetish fashion industry
- Rates of pay above the average for the type of work and the area
- Pension contributions higher than the levels required by law
- A company perks scheme including free mobile phone insurance, free breakdown insurance, cheap cinema tickets, cheap gym memberships and other weekly freebies (Perkbox)
- Paid holidays increasing with length of service
- Company freebies and wholesale discounts
- Experience in a wide range of activities to use your creativity and develop within the company
We are of course, as you would expect, completely equal opportunities.
The following vacancies are open at the moment
Experienced Latex Maker
We are actively looking for an experienced latex maker for our workshop in Armadale, West Lothian. You will be familiar with and competent in the techniques of making latex clothing. You will have at least one year’s experience working directly or as a freelancer for one of our competitors… Read more
Freelance Latex Maker
We are actively looking for experienced freelance makers of latex clothing based out of their own workshops or out of our workshop in Armadale, West Lothian. You will be familiar with and competent in the techniques of making latex clothing and have a range of garment making skills and experience working for other manufacturers of latex clothing…. Read more
You will be a fashion student with an interest in fetish fashion and a course requirement from a reputable academic institution for an unpaid internship of two weeks to six months… Read more
We are taking CVs for the following vacancy but have recruited our entry-level position for 2017.
Administrator / Trainee Maker / Pattern Cutter
You will have a keen interest in the latex clothing industry and have good industry connections or knowledge but be looking for a junior position with the ability to advance in a career in fetish fashion… Read more